Estimated Arrival: Between May 29 and Jun 06.
Shipping: FREE SHIPPING on all orders! TAX FREE (except Wyoming)
Featuring an Extra Tall viewing area that is 18” in height! That is 6” taller than our other Panorama models. The BI-65-XT electric fireplace has a deep media tray and comes standard with Canyon Brown and Ocean Blue decorative media embers allowing consumers to customize the look of their fireplace.
The Remii BI-65-XT electric fireplace is built with Amantii’s FIRE & ICE® Flame presentation made of three-color LED light strips allowing for multi-color flame options. With just a click of the included remote control, choose from blue, rose, violet, yellow, or orange colored flames.
Remii XT electric fireplaces are rated for Indoor or Outdoor use.
A Kaleidoscope of colors
Featuring the vibrant Fire & Ice flame set, with just a click of your remote you can easily change the flame color from blue to purple to violet to orange or yellow.
- All models are rated for either indoor or outdoor use
- Incredible 17 3/4″ high viewing area
- Black glass side panels
- Mirrored media tray
- Multi-color Flame presentation – three light strips allow for yellow, orange, blue, violet, and rose-colored flames
- Ambient Canopy lighting in 13 colors
- DEEP models have 2 flame sets
- Approx. heating area 400-500 sq. ft.
- 2 Stage heater
- Hardwire ready
- Thermostat hardwire ready
- Flame can operate without heat
- Single remote control for flame, ambient canopy lighting & heater included
- Full frame viewing – unit allows for your choice of finishing material to come right to the glass
- Optional black steel surround comes in the box, it is up to you if you want to use it or not
|Volts||120 AC / 60 Hz|
|No Heater||25 W|
|Motor Heater||19 W|
|Appliance Size – (inches)||71.61 X 15.47 X 31.65|
|Appliance Size – (mm)||1819 X 393 X 804 mm|
|Gross Weight||182.98 lbs or 83 kg|
|Plug Location||Left Side|
|Cord Length||70 7/8” or 180 cm|
|Rough Wall Opening||65”× 30“ or
165.1 cm× 76.2 cm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.