Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 09 and Oct 17.
Shipping: FREE SHIPPING on all orders! TAX FREE (except Wyoming)
- Steel front for a more traditional fireplace display
- Designed with a front heating vent so that the unit can be flush mounted into a wall
- Includes log set and crystal set
- The slim frame that features a large fireplace viewing area with life-like LED flames that are unrivaled by competitors
- Heats up to 400 square feet (5,000 BTUs)
- Can be plugged in or hardwired 120V
The Touchstone™ Sideline® Steel Electric Fireplace takes all the features of our popular Sideline® glass-faced fireplace but brings it to you in a matte black steel face design, ideal for more traditional room settings. In place of the glass face of the standard Sideline®, the Sideline® Steel offers a black steel frame, with the heating element and log set behind a classic fireplace screen, lending to its more classic look. It's ideal for dens, basements or any room where a standard fireplace is being replaced or was never installed.
The Touchstone™ Sideline® Steel Electric Fireplace was designed to meet the needs of contractors and do-it-yourself installers, who are looking for the realistic flame of a Touchstone™ fireplace mounted flush to a wall. By eliminating the glass surface, the design lends itself to less modern installations.
Like standard Sidelines, the heating element is in the front of the fireplace, so the flame and heat vent are situated near each other. Add the metal fire screen to the 5100 BTUs of heat, and you have a dramatically realistic flame set, all with no smoky smell or mess of a real fireplace. The Sideline® Steel has 2 heat settings (high and low) and adds complementary heat to a room up to 400 sq. ft. Also, the fireplace's flame can be used without the heating feature. The Sideline® Steel is easy to install and comes with simple and understandable instructions.
The heart of Touchstone's electric fireplaces is the flame itself. We tell our customers the flame will go beyond your expectations, and the feedback we receive confirms it. The flames deliver the same relaxing effect of real flames, without the smell or mess, and it looks great in any room of the house. With the 5 settings offered by the Sideline® Steel, ranging from a dim glow to a full fire blaze, you have the power to adjust the flame intensity based on your desired mood or lighting of the room with the control features on your unit's remote.
Yes, it does heat your room
The Sideline® Steel features a 5000 BTU heating element, allowing you to recess your electric fireplace into the wall while also providing heat through the vent in the front of the unit. The Sideline® Steel offers two heat settings, which are quick to add heat to a room up to 400 sq. ft. The classic fireplace look of the Sideline® Steel along with the heating element will immediately change your room. Your electric fireplaces heat settings can be controlled using the remote or the controls on the front of the unit, and you also have the option of controlling the heat by setting the Sideline® Steel built-in heat timer for up to 7.5 hours.
Now Comes With Both Faux Log and Glass Crystals -
Exclusive to All Touchstone Sideline® Series Fireplaces
All Sideline® Series Fireplaces now come with both glass crystals and a faux log set. For a contemporary feel, install the glass crystals in your Sideline® Series Fireplace. For a more traditional look, install the faux log set in your Sideline® Series Fireplace. The Sideline® Series Fireplace ships with both options, so you can choose the look that is right for you.
Mounting and Use
The Sideline® Steel electric fireplace is versatile. Designed for insertion in your wall, it can also be mounted on your wall. Instructions for mounting and installation come with the fireplace, and we recommend you follow the simple instructions provided. We do recommend placing your Sideline® Steel at least 12" below your ceiling or 12" below your mounted flat screen because of its heating feature.
For more information regarding the installation of the Sideline® Electric Fireplace, please enjoy this instructional video below
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual-mode operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Built-in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
- If mounting under a wall-mounted flat-panel TV, mount fireplace at least 12 inches below the bottom of the TV.
- Frame Color: Matte Black
- Fireplace Dimensions: 50 3/8" wide x 21 1/2" high x 5 1/2" deep
- Firebox/ Recessed Dimensions: 46 7/8" wide x 20 1/4" high x 5 1/4" deep
- Rough Opening Dimensions: 47 1/8" wide x 20 1/2" high x 5 3/4" deep
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: 54" wide x 26" high x 9" deep
- Fire Dimensions: 44 3/4" wide x 11 3/8" tall
- Part Number: 80013
- Watts: 1,500
- BTU's: 5,000
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Fireplace Weight: 45.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 65 pounds
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 11 and up
When you purchase from VeryGoodFireplaces.com you receive a 1-year warranty free of charge!
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Free Toll-Free tech support
- 80013 - Sideline® Steel Electric Fireplace Owners Manual
- 80013 - Sideline® Steel Electric Fireplace Dimensional Drawing
- 80013 - Sideline® Steel Electric Fireplace Product Brochure
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.