Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 13.
Shipping: FREE SHIPPING on all orders! TAX FREE (except Wyoming)
- Designed with a front heating vent so that the unit can be flush mounted into a wall
- Includes log set and crystal set
- The slim frame that features a large fireplace viewing area with life-like LED flames that are unrivaled by competitors
- Heats up to 400 square feet (5,000 BTUs)
- Can be plugged in or hardwired 120V
The Touchstone Sideline® 50 Electric Fireplace was designed to meet the needs of contractors and do-it-yourself installers, who are looking for the beauty of a Touchstone™ fireplace mounted flush to a wall.
So here you have the Sideline® 50, a 50" wide, electric fireplace with the same realistic flames and contemporary black frame of the Onyx, but with a heating element that is placed in front of the frame. The Sideline® 50 delivers the beauty of a fireplace without the fire and smokey smell. The Sideline® 50 has 2 heat settings (high and low) and will heat a room up to 400 sq. ft. Also, the fireplace's flame can be used without the heating feature. The Sideline® 50 is easy to install and comes with simple and understandable instructions.
The heart of Touchstone's electric fireplaces is the flame itself. We tell our customers the flame will transcend your expectations, and they will not fail to impress. The flames deliver the same relaxing effect of real flames, without the smell or mess, and they look great in any room of the house. With the 5 settings offered by the Sideline® 50, ranging from a dim glow to a full fire blaze, you have the power to adjust the flame intensity based on your desired mood or lighting of the room with the control features on your unit’s remote.
Multiple flame colors
To create the cozy atmosphere of a traditional fireplace, this electronic unit emits authentic-looking flames that emulate a real fire. The flames that Touchstone Home Products™ fireplaces create are natural enough to have friends and family think you own a traditional wood-burning fireplace. This fireplace has three color-changing options (orange, blue, and blue-orange), along with five settings, from a soft ember glow or an intense blaze. The lighting and heating options of this fireplace offer you the ability to customize your atmosphere to your liking. With both its look and performance, Sideline® gives you the total package. Both the heat and flame settings can be operated through remote control. (Batteries not included)
Now Comes With Both Faux Log and Glass Crystals -
Exclusive to All Touchstone Sideline Series Fireplaces
All Sideline® Series Fireplaces now come with both glass crystals and a faux log set. For a contemporary feel, install the glass crystals in your Sideline® Series Fireplace. For a more traditional look, install the faux log set in your Sideline® Series Fireplace. The Sideline® Series Fireplace ships with both options, so you can choose the look that is right for you.
Yes, it does heat your room
What makes the Sideline® 50 unique is its heating capabilities. It allows you to recess your electric fireplace into the wall while also providing heat through the vent in the front of the unit. The Sideline® 50 offers two heat settings which quickly add heat to a room up to 400 sq. ft. Please note the heater isn’t designed to be the primary heat source in your room or home. It's designed to warm up a cool evening or bring the temperature of a room up a few degrees. The visual appeal and heat emitted by your electric fireplace place in addition to your home’s primary heating source will provide your room with a cozy and calming aura. Your electric fireplace’s heat settings can be controlled using the remote or the controls on the front of the unit, and you also have the option of controlling the heat by setting up the Sideline® 50’s built-in heat timer.
Mounting and Use
The versatile Sideline® 50 electric fireplace offers two installation options. Although it is essentially designed for insertion in your wall, it can also be mounted on your wall. Instructions for mounting and installation come with the fireplace, and we recommend you follow the simple instructions provided. We recommend placing your Sideline® 50 at least 20” below your ceiling or 12” below your mounted flat screen TV because of its heating feature.
For more information regarding the installation of the Sideline® Electric Fireplace, please enjoy this instructional video below
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual-mode operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Built-in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
- If mounting under a wall-mounted flat-panel TV, mount fireplace at least 12 inches below the bottom of the TV.
- Frame Color: Black
- Fireplace Dimensions: 50 3/8" wide x 21 1/2" high x 5 1/2" deep
- Firebox Dimensions: 46 7/8" wide x 20 1/4" high x 5 1/4" deep
- Rough Opening Dimensions: 47 1/8" wide x 20 3/4" high x 5 3/4" deep
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: 55" wide x 26" high x 9" deep
- Fire Dimensions: 45" wide x 12" tall
- Part number: 80004
- Watts: 1,500
- BTU's: 5,000
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Fireplace Weight: 59 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 66 pounds
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 11 and up
When you purchase from VeryGoodFireplaces.com you receive a 1-year warranty free of charge!
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Free Toll-Free tech support
80004 - Sideline® 50 Electric Fireplace Owners Manual
- 80004 - Sideline® 50 Electric Fireplace Dimensional Drawing
- 80004 - Sideline® 50 Electric Fireplace Product Brochure