Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 06 and Dec 14.
Shipping: FREE SHIPPING on all orders! TAX FREE (except Wyoming)
- Designed with a front heating vent so that the unit can be flush mounted into a wall
- Includes log set and crystal set
- The slim frame that features a large fireplace viewing area with life-like LED flames that is unrivaled by competitors
- Heats up to 400 square feet (over 5,000 BTUs)
- Can be plugged in or hardwired 120V
- Multi-colored flames allow you to customize your atmosphere
The Sideline® series has become so popular, customers regularly ask about finding a version in a size that fits their decor or room size. Touchstone's response to everyone's request, The Sideline® 40. The Sideline® 40 has a ventless design, with an opening on the face of the fireplace delivering the heat. Like all Touchstone™ fireplaces, The Sideline® 40 has the most realistic flame available in an electric smokeless fireplace, and it will leave all your friends nervous about putting their hands up to the glass face.
The Sideline® 40 is perfect for smaller walls and delivers a built-in look and ambiance that other electric fireplaces can touch. You'll have the look of a real fireplace, built right into your wall without the hassle of having to clean the unit. The Sideline® 40 has 5 flame settings and 2 heat settings, and the fireplace can be operated without the heat, so feel free to use it on a summer evening as well as on the coldest winter nights. All of your required mounting hardware is included.
The heart of Touchstone's electric fireplaces is our exclusive, realistic flame. This flame set is so natural-looking, your friends will be nervous to touch the glass. The Sideline® 40 gives you 5 flame settings, from a quiet ember to a raging blaze, all of which can be controlled from the remote control or from the control panel on the face of the fireplace.
Yes, it does heat your room
Sure it looks great, but the Sideline® 40 will help heat your room. We don't recommend The Sideline® 40 as your primary heat source, but it can help heat a room up to 400 square feet in space with a heater that delivers 5100 BTUs. It's perfect for taking the edge off a cool evening in the fall, or for giving your room a little more cozy warmth on a frosty winter night. The Sideline® 40 can also be operated without heat, but with electric fireplace operational so you can use it on those hot summer nights.
Multiple flame colors
To create the cozy atmosphere of a traditional fireplace, this electronic unit emits authentic-looking flames that emulate a real fire. The flames that Touchstone Home Products™ fireplaces create are natural enough to have friends and family think you own a traditional wood-burning fireplace.
This fireplace has three color-changing options (orange, blue, and blue-orange), along with five settings, from a soft ember glow or an intense blaze. The lighting and heating options of this fireplace offer you the ability to customize your atmosphere to your liking. With both its look and performance, Sideline® gives you the total package. Both the heat and flame settings can be operated through remote control. (Batteries not included)
Now Comes With both Faux Log and Glass Crystals -
Exclusive to All Touchstone Sideline Series Fireplaces
The Sideline® Series Fireplaces now come with both glass crystals and a faux log set. For a contemporary feel, install the glass crystals in The Sideline® Series Fireplace. For a more traditional look, install the faux log set in The Sideline® Series Fireplace. The Sideline® Series Fireplace ships with both options, so you can choose the look that is right for you.
Mounting and Use
The Sideline® 40 electric is designed for recessed placement in your wall, but it can be hung on the wall as well. Instructions for mounting and installation come with the fireplace, and we recommend you follow the simple instructions provided. We do recommend placing The Sideline® 40 at least 20" below your ceiling or 12" below your mounted flat screen because of its heating feature.
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual-mode operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Built-in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
- If mounting under a wall-mounted flat-panel TV, mount fireplace at least 12 inches below the bottom of the TV.
- Frame Color: Black
- Fireplace Dimensions: 40" wide x 21 1/2" high x 5 1/2" deep
- Recessed Dimensions: 32 1/2" wide x 20 1/4" high x 5 1/4" deep
- Rough Opening Dimensions: 32 3/4" wide x 20 1/2" high x 5 3/4" deep
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: 43 in. x 28 in. x 10 in
- Fire Dimensions: 31" wide x 12" tall
- Part number: 80027
- Watts: 1,500
- BTU's: 5,118
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Fireplace Weight: 39.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 48 pounds
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 11 and up
When you purchase from VeryGoodFireplaces.com you receive a 1-year warranty free of charge!
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Free Toll-Free tech support
- 80027 - Sideline® 40 Electric Fireplace Owners Manual
- 80027 - Sideline® 40 Electric Fireplace Dimensional Drawing
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this require a specific electrical outlet?
This unit requires a 120V 15-amp grounded circuit. While you don't need a dedicated circuit for this appliance, it's recommended that you don't have other appliances on the same breaker.